Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Updates

I hope to see you at Curriculum Night tomorrow night in the classroom at 6:30.
Picture Day is tomorrow.  Bring your smile!

We watched a shoe tying video in class that may help your child learn to tie his/her shoes.  There are many techniques and this way could help.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm5ItoIJ4sg

If you ever want to join your child for lunch, you may sign in at the office and meet him/her at the cafeteria at 12:05.

I extended the Scholastic book order.  If anyone would like to order books, please do so by Friday.

I didn't ask for donations at the beginning of the year.  I would like to ask for a few now.  Please bring in four or more Expo dry erase markers, 5 oz. bathroom size cups, foaming hand soap or refill container, and a package of two or more glue sticks.  Thank you in advance!




No comments:

Post a Comment