Just a few moments here to introduce myself, the classroom aide for Mrs. Hackett.
This is my 2nd year here at SMS. Prior to coming here, I worked at St. Patricks in
Portsmouth in the kindergarten and 3 year old program.
Growing up in Northern Virginia, I attended Virginia Tech where I earned my degree
in Psychology. Soon after graduation, I became a flight attendant for American
Airlines. After 26 incredible years I finally retired ( and yes, I do miss it...at times).
My husband David and I have raised two incredible children whom I am most proud.
Natalie is a Junior in College at Holy Cross and Hunter is a Junior at St. Thomas High
School. I feel truly blessed!
I absolutely LOVE working with your children, with Jen, and here at Stratham!!!
Hope you all are enjoying this fabulous, fall weather!
-Kim Saxton
No comments:
Post a Comment